Alera Group Quad Cities believes a consultant should be an extension of our client’s human resources department. This is why we invest in several partnerships and sources of technology to administer, implement and manage our clients’ benefit programs.
These resources offer benefit administrators:
- Support for complex HR issues
- Employee training in over 200 courses, i.e. safety, diversity, harassment
- HR forms, compliance check lists, and more
We take compliance very seriously and dedicate time, energy and resources into making sure we keep our clients up to date on their ERISA responsibilities.
CHS Alera Group partners with several ERISA attorneys, lobbyists and health care consultants and has in house technology to educate our clients on the latest updates of the Affordable Care Act.
In addition, we help our clients understand their responsibilities in sending disclosure notices to their employees annually and at other times, i.e. new hires and terminations.
This includes the following:
- COBRA Notices
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- Plan Documents (not for employees, needed for ERISA)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- CHIP Notices
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act Notice
- Women’s Health & Cancer Rights Act Notice
- Form 5500 Filing and Summary Annual Reports (SAR), if over 100
- Exchange Notice
- Additional Model Notices